Contracts AdministratorDenovo Recruitment have partnered with a specialist builder in the commercial, retail, industrial and healthcare sectors. This company has secured a number of significant projects and are looking expand the team across the Sydney office.
With a number of projects still in the pipeline, they are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator with demonstrable experience delivering large scale Industrial projects.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
- Degree in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on large scale education projects would be an advantage
- 3-5 years working in a contracts administration role delivering new build projects within commercial, industrial, retail and gvernment.
- Experience working on projects valued above $15M is desirable
- Knowledge of local construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention to detail and proven communication skills
- $120K - $160K + Super
- Constant back office support
- Continuous on the job training