|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2022 17:32|
My client is looking for a contracts Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all contractual matters are properly and efficiently negotiated, documented and implemented according to company standards- to join their Sydney based team.
Commercial Fit Out company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drafting scopes of work
• Vetting quotes
• Procurement of trades and sub-contractors
• Preparing and issuing directions pursuant to sub-contract terms
• Managing and administering sub-contracts
• Assessing, reviewing and advising on sub-contractor claims for variations and
• Liaising with Project Managers on best value tender recommendations
• Drafting, letting and negotiating contracts
• Advising on contractual obligations and revisions
• Reporting to monitor contract compliance and seeking to minimise risk
• Driving cost reviews and providing reports for review at management level
• Streamline processes and find cost saving opportunities
• Provide project coordination support to the Project Manager.
• Tertiary qualification in Building/Construction management/Relevant field (preferably)
• Minimum three years’ experience in Contracts Administration within the construction & Fit out industry
• Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts as well as commercial know-how
• Connections with local trades
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong written communication skills
• Strong reporting and negotiation skills
• Driven, motivated and resourceful - a natural problem solver
• Adapts readily to working across different projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Adept at establishing and maintaining positive, productive relationships as well as managing stakeholders - comfortable working with staff and clients at all levels
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Project, Procore and Xero (preferable
If this sounds like your ideal new role, please apply online or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration or call 0423822757 to have a confidential chat.
Good luck !
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's