- Salary ranging from $110k + Super + Extras
- $20M project in Melbourne Metro
- Progression pathway towards becoming a Contracts Manager or Project Manager
Exclusive to Denovo, our client is a leading civil contractor that is a preferred partner to Tier 1 clients. With a developed presence in Melbourne, they are a leader in their field and have safety and sustainability at the forefront of their works. Due to continual growth and an increased workload, there is a need for an experienced and professional Contracts Administrator to join the team immediately.
- Overlook specifications and construction schedules
- Subcontractor procurement and preparation of scopes, lettings, etc
- Management of variations and progress claims
- Undertaking cost controlling, forecasting and budgeting
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualified in a civil or construction related field
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to build relationships with clients and subcontractors
- Involvement across variations and time extensions
- Salary package up to $140k
- Projects throughout Melbourne Metro
- Substantial career growth opportunities within the business
- Project related bonuses
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Denise Kostoulias - firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent.