Contracts Administrator - $60M Retail & Residential (Mixed - use) Project
$140,000 - $170,000 Salary dependant on experience
- This is the opportunity to work for one of the Top Sydney Builders
- Your future with the company will give you exposer to Iconic large-scale projects
- The company use great subbies who they have know and come to trust over 20 years
- You will have exposure to the latest and greatest systems and technology to perform your role
Our client is one of NWS's leading construction companies, with a staff force of over 200 full time construction professionals, the business believes their successes is a direct result of the quality of its staff.
- Company was established over 20 years ago
- The company has a very diverse portfolio of projects and cover most fit-out & refurbishment, construction and property
- Turnover exceeding $400Million
- Healthy pipeline of work with repeat business clients
- Strong and diverse company culture with a strong focus on community
The business is a multi-award winning, upper tier, Sydney based construction business who operate across Commercial, Residential (Apartment), Mixed use, Education, Health care, Aged care, Hospitality, Retail, Fit-out & Refurbishment & Community projects. The business has the financial backing and security if a big tier business however still maintains a family orientated, hands on approach to its people and systems.
My client is seeking a Contracts Administrator on a large-scale Mixed-use project based Inner West of Sydney.
- Associated Tertiary qualifications in construction
- Minimum 4 years solid CA experience
- Experience on commercial / residential apartment valued at over $20M
- A work history that show a solid track record
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on email@example.com