Contracts Administrator | $40m Hotel Project | South - East Melbourne
Our client is one of Australia's leading and most trusted construction companies. The business has provided multi-award-winning excellence on over more than 100 projects and was founded nearly half a century ago. The business specialises in the construction of commercial & industrial buildings, education centres, landmark sports developments, innovative retirement living projects as well as high-end residential projects and high-rise apartments.
With the resent award of yet another Hotel project, our client is looking to secure a new Contracts Administrator to support the construction team.
- Confirming the accuracy of the financial report of the project and providing advice on the profitability of the project
- Managing the commercial aspects of the contract negotiations
- Ensuring the head contract and subcontract obligations are understood by the whole team
- Perform daily administrative tasks including accurately and efficiently collecting and recording data required for accounts receivable
- Work with clients to understand their systems and data and reporting requirements
- Liaise with technicians, supervisors, clients and management to coordinate deliverables
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in compatible role
- Degree qualified would be preferable
- Advanced data quality, analysis and modelling skills
- Experience using Jobpac or something similar
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on email@example.com