Contracts Administrator | $25m Residential | Central Melbourne
Great opportunity for an experienced Contract Administrator who is looking to join a small construction team that specialises in high end residential and commercial projects up to $30m in Melbourne.
Our client is an established boutique construction firm who pride themselves on their office culture and the projects that they work on. With a busy year ahead of them they are now looking for a likeminded CA to become part of their business.
- Confirming the accuracy of the financial report of the project and providing advice on the profitability of the project
- Managing the commercial aspects of the contract negotiations
- Ensuring the head contract and subcontract obligations are understood by the whole team
- Perform daily administrative tasks including accurately and efficiently collecting and recording data required for accounts receivable
- Work with clients to understand their systems and data and reporting requirements
- Liaise with technicians, supervisors, clients and management to coordinate deliverables
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in compatible role
- Degree qualified would be preferable
- Advanced data quality, analysis and modelling skills
- Experience using Jobpac or something similar
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org