Contracts Administrator | $20M Commercial Club / Hospitality
This T1 award-winning design and construction client is engaged in a variety of sectors, including hospitality, medical, aged care, education, commercial, insurance and remedial projects around NSW.
Our client is currently working on a club that is overhauling their internal and external spaces; this will include the carpark and docking areas, function rooms and lounges, bars and terraces as well as kitchen and dining rooms. They hold a reputation for delivering on technically challenging projects and provide a great internal culture that centres on diversity, training and long term career projected goals.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the best so don't miss out!
- Receiving and evaluation tender submissions from subcontractors, including the preparation of relevant scope of works;
- Managing the review and timely award of subcontract agreements - including assisting with preparation and finalisation of agreements;
- Reviewing Building Contracts, and ensure the work is meeting obligations under the Head Contract;
- Assisting Project Managers with preparation of monthly progress claims;
- Assessing monthly subcontractors' claims;
- General document control and dissemination; and
- Programme forecasting and tracking.
- 3- 5 years' experience working as a Contracts Administrator in construction
- Outstanding literacy and numeracy skills
- Strong desire to be a part of a team that works and generates success together
- Ability to self-motivate and achieve results to the required standard
- Willingness to work in head office or on site as required by the business
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org