Contracts Administrator - Tier 2 Commercial - Sydney
Denovo recruitment are currently representing a large T2 commercial builder who has a reach across the whole of NSW and works on a variety of projects within the commercial, residential, industrial and retail space. Our client boasts a diverse portfolio of interesting, high-end projects all valued upwards of $50M.
Our client are currently looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator required for a commercial project based in Sydney CBD.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
To be Successful
- Degree in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects would be an advantage
- Experience working on projects valued above $80M is required
- High rise apartments and mixed used retail a major plus
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
- $120-140K base salary
- Constant back office support
- On the job training
- Team building events
If you are interested in applying for this role please email a word copy of your CV to Kaydn@construct.net.au or apply through the link. You will be contacted within 48 hours if shortlisted for the role.