Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable Tier 2 residential builder who focuses on Education and Industrial projects. Our client prides themselves on their intricate works and the culture they have created over the last 5 years. They have developed an amazing brand in the business and continue to be awarded high-value residential projects in the South Sydney & Sydney Metro areas.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation, and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects, and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
To be Successful
- Degree in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects would be an advantage
- Experience working on Residential projects valued above $10M is required
- Knowledge of Auckland construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
Benefits of the role
- $90-130K base salary (dependent on experience)
- Constant back office support
- Family culture
- Flexible working hours/days
- On the job training
- Team building events
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position, you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!