Contract Administrator - Custom Homes
|Job Title:||Contract Administrator - Custom Homes|
|Salary:||Up to $90k package|
|Contact Name:||Richard Crosby|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2022 17:47|
You will be responsible for all elements of Contract Administration following sales acceptance, including pre-site and on-site administration. You will ensure jobs move quickly and smoothly from sales acceptance to construction and that the pre-construction process is clearly understood by clients including the timescales involved.
To be considered for the role you should:
- Have worked for a residential builder for at least 2 years in a similar role
- Have experience applying for building permits and requesting working drawings and engineering reports
- Have first rate customer service skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and experience preparing HIA contracts
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills
The successful candidate will:
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary and package
- Be part of a close knit team with supportive culture
- Enjoy employment with a custom builder who emphasize quality
- Enjoy the opportunity to develop project management skills
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's