Contract Administrator | Commercial Fit-out | Sydney CBD
Contracts Administrator - CA/QS | Commercial - Retail - Fit-Out
Denovo Recruitment are working exclusively with an established National Construction business that specialise in commercial fit out and refurbishment. Working predominantly within the commercial - retail space, this contractor has an impressive reputation for their project delivery and now have an immediate need for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join the team full time. This role will suit an experienced Contracts Administrator, or even a Senior Contracts Administrator.
Have recently hired a Senior Estimator, the business is now looking at growing this division by bringing on board an experienced Contracts Administrator. This postion requires a candidate that has previous experience working within the commercial and retial fit-out space with at least 3-5 years experience. There may be opportunities for this CA role to develop into an Estimating opportunity down the track also.
The key objectives of the Contracts Administrator are:
- Providing support and contractual assistance to the PM team to ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Assisting in overseeing and managing commercial aspects of contracts
- Experience with sub-contractor packages and monitoring these throughout a project
- Review, improve and implement procedures for contract management
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Provide accurate and timely reports
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary qualified in either a building or construction discipline
- 3 -5 experience in a similar role (Commercial experience essential)
- Excellent time management
- A 'can do' attitude
- A team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the company and with clients
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Emma Chaffey - Emma@denovo.com.au.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent