Contracts Administrator | Aged Care & Retirement Living
Inner Melbourne Suburb
My client has been active int the Sydney market for over 30 years and deliver high quality, award winning projects across the Health care, aged care, retirement, commercial and education sectors. The business has an unbelievable staff retention and I believe this is largely due to the respect and investment they give to all employees. The company culture is one that is truly supportive of families and a healthy work life balance.
With the award of two new projects in the aged care & retirement living sectors, the company has a need to hire an experienced Contracts Administrator.
- Ownership and accountability of the commercial & construction activities from subcontracts, procurement, budgets, cost control, delivery & project cash flows
- Drive innovation and lead the introduction of new work practices, construction methods and materials to improve construction efficiencies & profitability
- Strategic business planning in collaboration with Project Managers
- Strong performance management ethos bringing full transparency (time, cost and profit) across the portfolio of projects - key drivers & key outputs (KPIs)
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- Tertiary qualification in Construction or similar
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the successful delivery of commercial new projects
- Experience working on aged acre or retirement living projects would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong in client facing situations
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on email@example.com