Contract Administration | Education Project
Denovo Recruitment, on behalf of our client, are currently searching for a Contract Administrator with experience in Educations projects or similar, to assist in the growth and changes to an Inner West Education Institution.
Our client, established in the early 90's and have rapidly growing since, currently the business has a team of approximately 300 people. The company are well known in the construction space and specialising in Education, Aged Care, Commercial and Industrial projects in and around Sydney Metro.
Due to an ever-increasing project list, our client is currently seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator with at least 3-5 years of experience, preferably with a background in education projects. Our client is an award-winning construction company who take part in charity events and team building exercises through the year and have an outstanding staff retention.
This position expects a salary range of approximately $120k to $160k plus Super
Role responsibilities include:
- Monitoring contractual notices
- Liaising with Site and Project Managers
- Providing on-site contractual and financial management
- Managing progress payments with subcontractors
- Submitting claims to the client
Preferred candidate will have:
- Experience in variation management processes
- Proven ability in financial reporting and forecasting
- Strong administration and organisation skills
Benefits of role / Benefits of company:
- Competitive remuneration
- Great community focused company
- Work on award winning projects
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on email@example.com