Contract AdministratorContracts Administrator| Tier 2| Mixed resi & Education| Sydney
Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable T2 commercial builder who have a reach across the whole of Australia and work on a variety of projects within the residential and Education space. Our client boasts a diverse portfolio of interesting, high-end projects all valued up to $80M.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator required for a variety of $20m mixed-used and Education based projects across Sydney Metro.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation, and finalization of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects, and consultants
- Administration of the project HSE system
To be Successful
- Degree in construction management or equivalent
- Experience working on large scale commercial projects would be an advantage
- Experience working on projects valued above $20M is required
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
- $120K upwards base salary
- Constant back office support
- On the job training
- Team building events
- Reputable company with a large range of incoming projects.
- Job Security
How to Apply?
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!