My clients are a close knit and passionate family business that puts clients satisfaction at the heart of everything they do. A premium design and construct firm that delivers turn key fit outs for the health care industry.
They are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic and personable CA to join their team.
About the Role –
- Assist with estimating
- Assist with acquisitions
- Sub-contract negotiations
- Finish trade project management
- Create and manage defect lists
- Manage project handovers
- Other building administrative roles as required.
About You –
- Min 3-5 years experience in a similar role as a CA/Contracts Administrator within for commercial, healthcare or shop fit out projects
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a small team
- Experience with a range of Software packages relevant to estimating
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Presents well
- MS Suite proficient and exposure to Nexvia or other ERP's is advantageous
If this sounds like your ideal new role, please apply online or send your CV directly to email@example.com for immediate consideration or call 0406 925 867 to have a confidential chat.
Good luck !