- One of the fastest growing tech companies in Australia
- Content Marketing / Writing for brand awareness, sales and thought leadership
- Upwards of $80,000 + super + equity. Pyrmont Location
This fast growing tech business are looking to add a Content Marketing Manager to their team as they continue to experience massive growth across the Financial Services industry, having recently been recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Australia.
What will you do?
Working within the existing brand identity, you will be the driving force behind creation, design and delivery of engaging content that tells the story of the business, breathes life into the brand, and solidifies their position as experts in their field.
- Craft interesting, relevant, and engaging content across social media channels, white papers, eBooks, website, webinars, presentations and printed collateral.
- Lead and conduct research around brand awareness and market reputation, to inform future content that will convert customers and increase sales
- Identify needs and current thinking within the market, and publish content that speaks to these by collaborating with third-parties
- Revamp the existing website, and maintain social media accounts
- Ensure a consistent brand "voice" across all collateral
What do you need?
- 3 years + of experience within Content Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
- Experience writing important and well-researched thought leadership pieces (e.g. white papers)
- Ability to take the reigns and dictate strategy
- A background in Finance is A HUGE BONUS, but not essential
- Part of Westpac Group
- One of the fastest growing tech companies in Australia at present
- Raised $6 million so far in 3 years of trading
- Gone from 7 to 34 hires in 12 months
To be considered for the role please apply below, and all suitable applicants will be contacted directly