Construction Manager | Fit-out and Refurb | Lane Cove
For over 20 years, this Lane Cove based Fit-out and Refurbishment contractor have been delivering expertise, quality outcomes and exceptional service to their clients. This proudly Australian owned company have offices along the East Coast and are a market leader in their industry.
Turning over $200 million in projects in 2018, this group maintains a solid reputation of quality and workmanship and this workload is continuing into 2019. Because of this, the group require the expertise of an experienced Construction Manager to join them to oversee and manage the project delivery in the Sydney Metro area.
The key objectives of the Construction Manager are:
- Manage and mentor site staff
- Manage and maximise employee and client satisfaction
- Project delivery in line with quality standards and timeframes
- Project delivery within budget guidelines
- Managing sub-contractors
The Successful Candidate:
This will be a challenging role however will suit someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Construction or Building related degree or diploma
- Understanding of specifications and drawings
- Experience in projects from $500k - $25M
- Experience working within Commercial, Retail, Health and Education sector is essential
- 15+ years' experience within construction industry (new build, fit-out and refurb)
- Long term vision
- Strong work ethic
- Strong leadership and management skills
- An ability to motivate a team to achieve outcomes
- Strong financial acumen
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles in Melbourne please email Emma Chaffey at Emma@denovo.com.au
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without prior consent.