Construction Manager / Commercial Construction / $300K Package
Inner City Melbourne
My Client has an annual turnover of $150M and handle Commercial Building projects of between $20M - $50M in the Retail, Office, Education, Multi - Residential, Age Care, Health & Community sectors. The business has a culture of quality, both in their people and their work and have built a great reputation that has caused a steadily increasing list of awarded tenders.
My client would be open to a package of over $300K for the right candidate with options of directorship within the company down the track.
If you are an experienced Construction Manager who has worked on multiple medium to large projects and looking for your next long-term position, then this role might be for you.
- Completing assigned projects in compliance with client expectations, company objectives, and all contractual documentation.
- Procuring necessary resources for assigned projects.
- Establishing and developing effective project teams.
- Authorising construction planning, programming and completion schedules.
- Authorising engagement of subcontractors and all major subcontract variations.
- Establishing industrial relations strategies to support project objectives and monitoring its implementation.
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- 10 - 15 years of experience within commercial and/or residential builds
- Relevant supporting degree or tertiary qualifications
- Exposure to large scale Retail, Office, Education, Multi - Residential, Age Care, Health & Community sectors.
- Self-motivated individual able to work well as part of a team and autonomously
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 9126 8414 or you can email me directly on email@example.com