Construction Manager | New build Commercial Construction
Construction Manager | New Build Commercial Construction
Our client is a leader in development and construction, they have a history of delivering outstanding results across retail, commercial, residential and fit out and recently won a prestigious award for one of their Melbourne builds.
They have a culture of quality, both in their people and their work and have built a great reputation that has caused a steadily increasing list of awarded tenders. If you are an experienced Construction Manager who has worked on multiple medium to large projects and looking for your next long-term position then this role might be for you.
- Completing assigned projects in compliance with client expectations, company objectives, and all contractual documentation.
- Procuring necessary resources for assigned projects.
- Establishing and developing effective project teams.
- Authorising construction planning, programming and completion schedules.
- Authorising engagement of subcontractors and all major subcontract variations.
- Establishing industrial relations strategies to support project objectives and monitoring its implementation.
Required experience / Preferred candidate:
- 10 years of experience within commercial and/or residential builds
- Relevant supporting degree or tertiary qualifications
- Exposure to large scale retail commercial projects highly advantageous
- Self-motivated individual able to work well as part of a team and autonomously
Should this role interest you and you feel you have the desired skill set, please click APPLY and include your resume, or perhaps you would like to have confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please feel free to contact us on 02 8313 6734 or you can email me directly on email@example.com