Construction Manager - Luxury Home Builder - Melbourne
Denovo Construction are currently representing a Luxury home builder in Melbourne, who are looking for a Construction manager for their office in the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
This client has sites across the whole of Melbourne and has been continually recognised for its quality projects by receiving multiple HIA awards.
With amazing staff retention and back office support our client offers employees a healthy yet competitive work environment for everyone from Site to back office support.
This role is ideal for someone with at least 5 years' experience as a Construction Manager and at least 10/15 years industry experience.
This role is paying a salary of 120-160K depending on experience
Benefits of the role
- Established pipeline of project works
- Amazing remuneration package
- Great company culture and back office support
Duties of the role
- Managing client conflict resolution
- Construction meetings and reporting to head office
- Trade allocation and assessment
- Recruitment and selection where required
- Managing a team of Building Supervisors
- Provide leadership and support to the construction team
- Managing time frames, budgets and objectives on all project homes in your area
- Quality control and workplace health and safety monitoring
Successful candidates will have
- Minimum 5 years Construction Management experience within a volume or custom home builder
- An ability to work under pressure and with volume projects
- Strong client management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Builders Licence highly regarded however not essential
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.