We are looking for a Construction Documenter with Revit experience, to join the team full time.
Qualifications & experience
- Revit Experience Essential
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- The role would suit an applicant with 4+ years of work experience
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm
- An appreciation for comprehensive detailing is essential
Tasks & responsibilities
- Preparation of architectural documentation including Construction and Detail Documentation using REVIT
- Prepare detailed drawings, specifications and constructions plans/documentation
- Efficient understanding of local authority codes (DCP and LEP), NCC and Australian Standards
- Liaise with relevant Consultants
- Developing and maintaining good relationship with consultant team
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with client, council and contractors
- Demonstrated abilities to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines
- Someone well organised and motivated, with an eye for detail and the capacity to work on multiple projects.
- Friendly and Safe working environment
- Become part of a collaborative team
Remuneration based on experience.