Construction Cadet/Junior CA
About the Opportunity:
A national tier 2 Commercial builder based in Sydney are currently seeking a cadet/junior CA to join their team.
You will be working on various projects across Sydney covering the Commercial, Government and Aged Care sectors.
This would suit a Contracts Administrator who is looking to take the next step in their career.
You will be working closely with the PM and will be heavily involved in Quality Control, Subcontractor Management, Reporting, Project & Contract Management, Site Management and OHS.
You MUST have;
- Minimum 1 years' industry experience
- Experience on Commercial, Government, Aged Care or Airport projects
- Experience in Quality Control
- Builders Licence highly advantageous
- Builder / Trade experience and qualifications preferred
- Australian experience and full working rights are essential
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong leadership / management skills
- Full Drivers Licence
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.