This financial services business specialises in Asset Management, Wealth Management and Remittance Services operating around the clock across three continents and have been recognised by several financial committees for the quality of their work.
Having sourced for members of their executive team in the past, I can vouch for their thorough recruitment process, ultimately leading to a high performing culture where you will be surrounded by professionals at the peak of their career. Their culture promotes collaboration, work life balance and professional development.
Due to continuous growth across their Australian business there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager to take ownership over the entire compliance function.
In this role your duties will include, but is not limited to:
- Develop and implement compliance frame work across their business units
- Deliver compliance training to the wider business
- You will be responsible for overseeing of their AML & CTF compliance
- Liaise with ASIC, AUSTRAC and APRA and assist the Head of Compliance with internal and external audits
- You will sit on the global audit committee and be involved in global compliance projects
- You will be required to manage and mentor a team
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in a Compliance Manager position
- A clear understanding of legislation surrounding AML & CTF
- Previous exposure in designing and implementing compliance framework
- You will be a strong leader that leads from the front
- Experience in Wealth Management, Asset Management or Remittance will be highly advantageous.
- Above market salary package
- The opportunity to take ownership of the compliance function
- Collaborative culture
If this sounds like you, I would love to have a chat to you so feel free to contact Herman Benade on 0386913461 alternatively you can apply below and I will be in contact, please apply below and I will be in contact with you shortly.