They are specialists in construction for commercial and industrial buildings, education centres, landmark sports developments, innovative retirement living projects as well as high-end residential projects and high-rise apartments. Our current projects total in excess of $250 million.
They are looking for a driven company accountant to join their team. Reporting into the Finance Director, the role will be responsible for the entire accounting function of the company which will include;
- Management and oversight of Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Liaising with bankers, financiers & external accountants
- Dealing with credit checks for clients
- Providing financial information for EOI & Tender submissions
- Preparation & lodgement of BAS, Payroll PAYG Certificate reconciliation & issue
- Arrangement of Bank Guarantees
- All project journals
- Bank and balance reconciliations
- Fringe Benefit Tax
You will be a fully qualified accountant ideally with construction industry exposure or accounting firm background and worked with construction clients.
You will be a strong and confident communicator, adaptable and flexible and always willing to help out. You will be someone who is proactive, understands change, and drives change.
Skills and Experience
- You must have your CA / CPA qualifications
- Strong Financial Accounting and Tax & Compliance background
- Strong Excel skills
- Have a can-do attitude when it comes to detail oriented work
What’s on offer:
- Excellent company benefits
- Great team culture and working environment
- Secure and stable role
To apply for this role, please submit your resume via the APPLY NOW button. You MUST have full working rights in Australia to be considered.
Due to high number of applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted.