Business Development Manager - Hunter
A fully integrated media agency devoted to creating effective campaigns across all media platforms but have had major success within Radio and TV. Their disruptive presence within the sports world has earned them a well-respected and desirable name throughout the industry.
As a commercial manager, reporting directly to the Direct Sale and Commercial Operations Director, you will be responsible for representing the brand to the business community establishing, managing and servicing the client base.
- Exploring Sales opportunities and developing relationships with key decision makers
- Searching media for possible business opportunities
- Understanding client needs and being able to deliver accordingly
- Developing and presenting customised presentations based on clients specific needs
- Working closely with the Marketing team to deliver strategies that drive positive brand awareness, client engagement and stakeholder satisfaction
- Achieving results against company budgets
- At least 2 years of Radio or TV sales experience, ideally new business focused with extenisve networks across media agencies and directly client highly sought after.
- Ability to learn quickly on the job, including understanding brands and the goals clients are aiming to achieve;
- Hunter Mentality
- Practical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to confidently engage with a variety of corporate clients
- High energy levels, tenacity, resilience and positivity
- Base from $80K - $100K + Super + Comms
To apply for this or similar roles with Denovo , please follow the link below or email your application directly to Benjamin Brookfield, Consultant at email@example.com