Commercial Loan Underwriter/Mortgage Broker/ Lending Advisor
We are looking for a commercial loan underwriter for our client based in North shore area. It is one of the fast-growing fund management companies which has strong connections with local and international Non-bank lenders and commercial banks in Australia.
As a Commercial Loan Underwriter/Mortgage Broker/ Lending Advisor you will be responsible for assessing, preparing and processing commercial loan applications; collecting documents for due diligence work.
- Managing, developing and promoting Capital offering, ensuring that growth, profitability and customer service targets are met within required standards.
- Providing quality underwriting for Capital through timely and thorough evaluation of commercial mortgage loans.
- Analyses loan applications, collateral evaluation, financial statements, feasibility report and other loan documentation in order to make consistent, sound lending decisions on commercial loans
- Communicates directly with dealer employees on loan decisions and negotiates with them on stipulated loan decisions to mitigate the risk associated with the application. Clearly explains reasons for stipulating or denying the loan request.
- Managing a commercial loan portfolio and building internal and external referral sources
Qualifications & Experience
- Fluent Madarin and English
- 2-5 years in a similar role or Business Banker role
- Diploma FS (Mortgage Broking) will be required, but we can assist in obtaining
- Banking or Finance Broking experience
- Accreditation with major lenders (desirable)
- Ability to build and develop productive relationships
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
In return, our client provides a diverse and inclusive work environment and offer many benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing.
- Access to Large size of good quality borrowers. We have strong connections with Chinese background developers.
- Genuine opportunity for long-term career progression;
- Continuous learning and development initiatives;
- Access to a variety of clients and innovative resources, while experiencing the advantages of a mid-tier environment focused on building relationships;
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive remuneration package and employee benefits including; paid parental and partner leave, negotiable salary package + commission, Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing benefits such as vaccinations, health insurance discounts and monthly staff social events.
If it sounds like you, please contact me on 0432368342 or send your most updated cv to my email Aili@denovo.com.au.