**2-5 years PAE**
**Highly competitive package available**
The firm is busy with a broad range of legal work across several practice areas; the legal service they provide is modern, professional and of the highest standard. They pride themselves on their engaging and unique culture, with a team who are determined and focused in delivering professional excellence.
Due to a very busy and successful period, this firm are now seeking to employ a talented Associate to join this already thriving practice, with the opportunity to work across debt recovery, property, tax and family law matters. Opportunities within this team do not arise often, along with the exposure to this quality of work and would suit someone with business spirit and ambition who is looking to take the next step in their career. You will have a senior associate as a mentor and work together to produce high quality service.
The team are looking for someone to join them with a clear path to partnership; this is a team looking for an individual to play an integral part.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience within litigation or commercial law
- Ability to work independently but also to support other members of the team
- Ability to continue developing the client base alongside fostering relationships already built upon with existing clients and across different practice areas of the firm
- A strong desire for professional growth and achievement
- In return the firm will be positioned to offer a highly competitive package, dependent on experience along with a unique career opportunity within a quality legal organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply for immediate consideration.