Commercial Lawyer - Associate / Senior Associate / Special Counsel
Corporate/Commercial Advisory, Commercial Property, Succession Law
Competitive Salary + Comps, dependent on PAE
An opportunity exists within a boutique, but high-quality firm for a Commercial Lawyer with broad Commercial experience in both business commercial law and commercial real estate. Ideally the individual would also have some expertise in succession law (but is non-essential).
The firm prides itself on being able to offer a range of commercial advice in a huge remit of industry sectors to all types of business structures. The group offers legal advice to Partnerships, Companies, Developers and Trusts.
The existing commercial team handles matters relating to:
- Commercial contracts
- Commercial Leasing including advice & execution of Leases
- Commercial Real Estate developments
- Commercial Real Estate sales and purchases
- Business mergers, sales and purchases
- Business Structuring / Restructuring
- Business Succession Planning
- Personal Succession Planning & Administration (occasionally)
This is an opportunity to work across a broad range of commercial matters, including related real estate work, with direct partner support available if needed, whilst having full autonomy to work independently with carriage of matters. You will have the opportunity to deal with clients directly and in this slightly smaller setting, gain recognition and reward for your professional ability as lawyer. Despite being a smaller firm, the team attract high calibre and complex matters, which you will gain exposure to. This would suit an individual who would prefer to be recognised in a slightly smaller setting, without sacrificing quality of work, as opposed to working in a large corporate firm where there is more red tape and hierarchal implications.
Skills and experience
This is a varied role, demanding a qualified person with:
- At least 4 years PAE
- Commercial law experience with exposure to Real Estate related matters
- Strong academic results
- A self-motivated and hard-working attitude
- Ability to work with clients effectively and communicate in a professional and technically sound manner
- Ability to network and identify marketing opportunities for the department
- Ability to identify cross referral opportunities for the wider firm
- Excellent team skills
In return the firm are offering a competitive salary with an excellent quality of work, great career opportunities and a progressive working environment. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Jenny Bull on 0473 745 468 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your enquiry or application will be held in the strictest of confidence and no information will be supplied to any external person or client without prior discussion and your express consent.