- Represent a unique range of decorative timber interior & exterior surfaces
- Drive multi res & commercial project specifications with longstanding relationships, the likes of Bates Smart, SJB etc
- Enjoy flexibility working from home, supported by a passionate management team
- Salary up to $110K (Negotiable) + Car Allowance + Super + Expenses + Commissions
For over 150 years our client has been the inspiration behind the architectural interiors & exteriors of some of Australia's most iconic buildings including Melbourne Uni Economics Building, Habitat, Crown Metropole, Colonial Stadium. With a diverse range of timber veneers, decorative surfaces & engineered European timber flooring, they are a supplier of choice for the likes of Bates Smart, SJB, Woods Bagot etc.
Having serviced a long standing following of Sydney's top Design firms from their Melbourne head office, they are now looking to establish a permanent presence in the local market. As the NSW Commercial Projects Account Manager you will further develop existing relationships whilst looking to grow reach across Commercial & Multi-res projects.
- Undertaking training and introduction to the business in Melbourne
- Take control of the existing project pipeline, followed to tender
- Presentations to existing & new design firms to gain new project specifications
- Reporting to the GM in Melbourne jointly developing strategies for key projects & new markets
- High level of engagement and support from the head office team including sampling etc
- Work closely with the builder & contractor Account Manager to hand over at tender stage
- You are an experienced sales person with knowledge of and a background in selling into the projects space to Architects & Designers
- Highly organised and autonomous you have the drive to manage yourself and work as a remote sales professional
- The ability to represent products ranging from, quality volume through to highly designed high end
To apply to this or other sales, executive and architectural roles, please send your CV or enquiry via the 'Apply Now' button below or to email@example.com or call 0409327512.