business development Coordinator
|Job Title:||business development Coordinator|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 16:32|
my client is seeking an ambitious and motivated individual to join us as a full-time Business Development Coordinator in our Sydney office. Working alongside the Director of Projects, the successful individual helps drive and develop business relationships forward during this important time.
The successful applicant will have a focus on attention to detail and willingness to listen and communicate with clients.
The role includes but is not limited to:
• Researching companies and individuals to identify new firms, new contacts and regional project opportunities/leads
• Researching regional market trends for the architecture and engineering (A/E) industry and reporting findings to key leaders accordingly
• Maintaining and utilising a CRM database of contacts, key accounts and activities for the region
• Identifying key conferences and events held in the region.
Planning and Management:
• Assisting in the development of yearly and quarterly regional business development plans to support the growth of the companies three client sectors (buildings, infrastructure and industry)
• Overseeing and managing the regional business development budget and expenses
Client Outreach and Relationship:
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and coordinate meetings for Consultants with key decision makers in the A/E industry
• Attending regional networking events, if needed, and developing relationships to become a recognized representative of the organisation
• Planning, coordinating and executing regional events and activities
• Managing and coordinating regional webinar seminars for client education
• Managing and coordinating regional social media content (i.e. twitter, LinkedIn)
• Organizing the preparation of bids, teaming requests and presentations using marketing resource materials and client database information
We are accepting applications from candidates with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree, in Marketing or Business, is preferred. Candidates with alternate tertiary education qualifications will be considered
• We are seeking candidates with an interest in Architecture, Engineering (A/E) or Construction.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to deliver on commitments and exceed expectations
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where it is necessary to prioritize and manage multiple ongoing activities
• Proven experience of successful client relationship building, ideally within the A/E industry
• Ability to work flexible hours to meet tight deadlines and accommodate clients and colleagues in varying time zones
Salary: 60,000 to 85,000 AUD (based on experience)
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's