- Responsible to effectively source, negotiate and facilitate new business
- Responsible for developing working relationships with clients
- Meet and exceed client expectations and project milestones
- Developing and tracking proposals
- Manage financial activities of the project including tracking revenue, issuing invoices and recovering receivables
- Assembling and guiding a team towards meeting project objectives
- Ensuring that Quality Assurances are completed, recorded and meet company standards and project scope
- 5 years demonstrated experience in project management with engineering or environmental projects including a background in one of the following fields:
- Building Performance
- Sustainability/ESD (ideally possess accreditation in at least one of the following areas Green Star, NABERS, NatHERS etc)
- Wind Engineering (Wind Tunnel and/or CFD)
- A minimum of an Undergraduate Engineering Degree.
- Demonstrated ability to start-up and turnaround situations
- A drive to make it happen; turn client needs into opportunities
- Ability to deliver on commitments and exceed client expectations
- Experience in developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients
- Experience in developing detailed proposals and negotiating fees with clients
- Proven ability to successfully meet schedules and control costs
- An aptitude for practical problem solving
- Desire and ability to work in and contribute to project teams
- Excellent team leadership skills and experience
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.