A Permanent, full time opportunity now exists for a Client Relationship Manager, working flexibly from our vibrant Surry Hills based office.
An integral part of the team your role will involve the onboarding of new customers / clients to utilising our business platform and maintaining an ongoing relationship to ensure the clients are maximising potential use of the product.
- Take over relationship with clients after sale to deliver onboarding of new customers
- Ongoing relationship management with clients to ensure optimal use of product
- Regularly following up with clients, set up process and deliver ongoing training as needed
- Communication through phone, zoom and face to face
Vital to your success in this role the successful applicant will have:
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Tech savvy, ability to understand new software platforms
- Experience delivering training sessions and / or presenting to business professionals
- Motivated, able to work independently and deliver results
- Knowledge of Recruitment industry and advantage
Come and work for an exciting and dynamic start up alongside passionate team-mates.
To apply for this position please contact Samantha via Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply using the link provided.