- Immediate start – 2 month contract – apply now!
- Use your Building / Claims knowledge to join the 2021 Event Response
- South Melbourne location, close to public transport + free gym
Our client is a Residential Builder working for some of Australia’s largest and most trusted insurers.
Exciting opportunities have recently been created to better their capacity to provide their reputable service response in the current 2021 insurance event.
A rare opportunity is now available to join their South Melbourne HQ, assisting the reports team with the creation of client reports.
- Collect and collate claim information from various national projects
- Creating and submit client reports, detailing scope of works, claim findings and any pre-existing damage, builders faults and/or maintenance issues
- 1 year plus experience in residential building and/or insurance
- Experience managing multiple projects with strong organisation
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Kate Crofts via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org