Claims Specialist - Property and Liability Claims
Are you an experienced claims consultant within property and liability claims, looking to join a vibrant office?
An established, national insurance repairs company is seeking a motivated Complex Claims Specialist to join their friendly team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for the end to end management of complex/specialised claims within property and liability, from lodging to assessment to completion. The role includes;
- Managing complex claims end to end
- Dealing with brokers
- Prioritising and working to deadlines
- Identifying any disputes and/or litigation's
- Providing support and advising policy holders accordingly
This is an office based position.
Remuneration is $65k
- Minimum 2 - 4 years experience in end-to-end property and liability claims
- Strong understanding of property and liability claims
- Ability to make informed decisions, act and effectively manage end to end claims in this department
- Loss Adjusting qualifications advantageous but not mandatory
- Professionally presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and great customer service skills
- Must be computer literate
- Positive attitude
In return we offer a friendly, supportive and family oriented working culture, as well as sociable perks, and free on site parking and gym.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org