- Salary range $40K-$160K (Dependent on Experience) + Super
- Secure industry with long-lasting career opportunities!
- Advanced technology & systems to make your job easier!
- People-first culture with strong support and training
With first to market technology and systems that dramatically decrease the time to repair & rebuild, our client have an amazing reputation for getting peoples lives back on track and back in their homes sooner. With great leadership at the heart of their people based culture, successful applicants will enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic role helping everyday people get back into their home after an insurance event.
My client is looking for claims administrators with a passion for customer service and customer satisfaction. We are looking for candidates who are engaged in a CAREER, not a job. In turn you will be rewarded with market competitive salary, strong support and a rewarding role!
- Customer care. Inbound/outbound phone calls relating to home claims
- Administration. Processing and uploading of reports that are received from technicians through to insurer portals.
- Client liaison. Providing updates to insurance clients, liaising with case managers re policy cover and claim determination.
- Subcontractor relationship management. Scheduling/liaising with subcontractors to repair homes - all from your desk!
- Communicating with home-owners, trades, insurance companies & internal teams
- Utilising leading technology and systems to maximise your time & work smarter
- Strong administrative ability
- Great customer service - you take pride in your ability to connect with customers and resolve problems!
- Passion to commit to a long-term role and build a career with my client
- Highly organised
- Ability to and willingness to work in fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using technology & systems
To apply to this or other Insurance Building roles, please apply through the Apply Now button below or email email@example.com.