Work for a top tier contractor who is a household name in civil construction in Australia. Ply your trade with an award winning company with a wealth of experience in their arsenal who will earmark you for their next project before you finish this one in years to come.
We are looking to hire a Civil Project Engineer for a large road infrastructure project based in the metropolitan region of Melbourne. This project will be running for a few years with further sections yet to be awarded.
You will be responsible for your very own section of work on this project. Whether you have a pavements, earthworks or structures background, or you're a great all-rounder, we can put your skills to great use.
You will have all the support of the Project Manager and Construction Manager who have created a very open and enthusiastic work environment which is guaranteed to help further your career in order to be promoted to Senior Project Engineer and then Project Manager yourself.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience with civil infrastructure (VIC roads experience highly regarded)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience in the construction methods and systems required for civil projects
- A firm base of relevant technical and engineering skills and knowledge
- Experience working with a design and construct or public private partnership
- Great communication skills with demonstrated team work abilities and leadership qualities
- Autonomous work and management practices
- Exposure and understanding of best practice OHS culture
- Advanced problem solving and analytical abilities
- Impeccable time management skills
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Conflict resolution skills and cultural-sensitivity
A top base salary, brand new laptop, phone and company vehicle are all offered. You will be working with a top tier contractor who is a proven winner and is going to be entrusted with helping the state and the country recover economically through building infrastructure for the future.
This government investment will create new jobs and opportunities right here in metropolitan Melbourne for years to come, which you can be an important part of.
Your application will be kept confidential and your details will not be passed onto a third party without your consent.
To apply now, please click on the link provided or send your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You're also welcome to call Yianni any time on: 0403 227 773 for any further information or to have a friendly chat about your career.