Denovo Recruitment are currently working with a well established civil contractor, with projects across all disciplines on a national level. With a very diverse project pipeline and company expansion, they are seeking an experienced Civil Foreman to deliver industry-leading projects.
- Forecasting and programming of works
- Procurement and scheduling of labour, subcontractors, equipment and materials
- Efficient and economic use of resources
- General admin duties, such as delivery dockets, site diary and timesheeting
- Daily start-ups, toolboxes, site inductions and checking tickets
- Mitigating and reporting on-site incidences
- Audits and reporting
- Significant Civil Construction experience with direct experience across such areas as pavements, earthworks, subdivisions, roads or drainage.
- Experience in working and liaising with local authorities, eg council
- Excellent client relationship management
- People management skills
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Leading Hand or Foreman role
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to think ahead and organise a team effectively