About the Business:
Exclusive to Denovo, this Tier 2 Civil Construction Group is an Australian owned and an established business, with a strong presence in the civil and earthworks space. They pride themselves on the successful and timely delivery of projects in and around Melbourne.
About the Role:
Your day to day duties will be to create tenders from first principals, negotiating with subcontractors and suppliers and liaising with clients for submission creations.
As an estimator, you play an important role in the successful growth of our business. Your primary responsibility will be to collect and analyse scope of works to estimate the cost of labour, machines, subcontractors, time and any other associated costs which may impact the project.
Some of your key responsibilities will involve the following:
- Preparation of quotes using first principals for take offs
- Create a tender submission package for projects
- Development of construction methodologies, staging, sequencing and programs.
- Price a broad range of civil projects inclusive of the following:
- Basements, Compaction Jobs, Excavation, Carparks, Roads, Infrastructure and General Civil Works
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- +3 years of successful civil estimating and tendering experience.
- Have worked on projects up to $5M
- A proven ability to meet strict deadlines
- Foster strong client relationships
- Relevant industry and job qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and other programs that may assist you with estimating and submitting tenders.
- Have strong civil technical knowledge
- Be organised and great at communicating
- Have a good knowledge of the Melbourne market, suppliers and contractors.
If this position interests you, or you are interested in hearing more about similar roles please email Denise Kostoulias - email@example.com.
All applications and conversations are confidential and no personal information will be released without your prior consent.