Civil Engineer -Tier 1 Consultancy - North Sydney
Denovo are currently representing a highly reputable Civil consultancy who are on the look out for a Civil engineer with 3 to 5 years post qualification experience.
Our client, who is a large Tier 1 consultancy, is avidly seeking someone to join their young and driven team. Our client boasts a portfolio of number civil projects within Roads, pavements, bulk earthworks, storm water and drainage. And is ideally looking for someone who has experience in all these areas in order to come into the business and hit the ground running. Not only this but our client has numerous benefits and employee schemes from 1-1 training programmes, activity days and bonus packages which inclusively set our client head and shoulders above other competitors.
Our client is looking to pay 110-130K + super to secure the right person.
Successful candidates will have:
- 3-5 years' experience as a Civil Engineer (post-graduation)
- Strong working knowledge of civil design software packages including DRAINS and MUSIC
- Strong all-round civil engineering design skills including stormwater drainage, gradings, pavements, roads, site works, bulk earthworks, services infrastructure and coordination
- Intermediate computer skills including AutoCad and Microsoft office
- High level organisational and prioritisation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Professional presentation skills
- Driving Licence
Candidates will be required to:
- Work autonomously and within a team environment
- Work on a mix portfolio of Civil projects (as described above)
- Report to and communicate with Senior management and drafting teams
- Present reports to senior management along side advise variations on drafts
- Use various software programmes to create clear and concise engineering plans
If you want to be put forward for this role and feel you have the appropriate Australian based experience, then please email a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Joe of 02 9126 8403