Melbourne (South East)
$150k - $180k + Super +
We have partnered with a leading Tier 2 Civil contractor who are currently looking for an experienced Lead or Chief Estimator to spearhead the estimating function within the business.
The company has been operating for over 30 years in the civil space and has not only become a known name, but an established brand. With a +$100M turnover, working on complex and iconic projects throughout Melbourne.
Their expertise covers areas including roads, bridges, complex infrastructure, wastewater and subdivisions valued between $5M - $60M.
Who are you?
- A confident senior level Estimator comfortable applying and articulating the whole estimating process
- Comfortable being the "go to" person for any queries relating to the process
- A mentor with the ability to step up when members of the team require assistance
- Ability to prepare estimates, quantities, prices and costing for allocated projects
- Comfortable managing the analysis and recommendation of construction methods
- Someone with market awareness who can monitor tendering and pricing levels
- Someone comfortable making their own decisions
- Experience across roads, bridges, infrastructure and wastewater projects (Or specialising on one area)
- Develop and grow into a senior management role
- Opportunity to build and develop your own team
- Autonomy and flexibility within the role
- Work on and tender for some of the states most iconic civil projects
If this sounds like a role you would like to hear more about please forward your CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 02 9194 5528