Join this landmark hotel in the heart of the Yarra Valley, and enjoy getting to know the locals, producing seasonal menus, and focusing on your passion for good food.
An opportunity is available for an experienced Chef de Partie to come on board in a full time capacity, and enjoy all that the Yarra Valley has to offer. The days are flexible for the right person, and you can expect to work a 45 hour week made up of 2 straight shifts, 3 splits and 4 closes.
You will be:
- Hard working and passionate about food and the hospitality industry
- Able to work as part of a cohesive team
- Have prior experience in a similar role
- Posses great communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Have attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced and timely manner
- Cert 3 in commercial cookery or similar qualification, please attach to your application
- Current first aid certificate or similar is desirable
- 2 references from previous positions
- Availability for phone interview and a trial shift
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a historical establishment, much loved by locals and weekenders alike. This role is available immediately. If you would like to apply, please do so today. Or call Kate on 03 8691 3462.