Channel Manager - Mandarin or Cantonese Speaker
We are looking for an experienced Channel Manager for our client based in Sydney CBD. Our client is one of the largest property developers with number of projects at various stages of development across the globe.
This role is to liaise with external sales agency network to further drive successful sales.
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop a pipeline of new referral agent networks for NSW projects;
- Train, educate and on-board channel agents to ensure that they are fully aware of the features and benefits of each project;
- Maintain strong working relationships with referrers, marketers and selling groups to achieve maximum sales potential and consistently meet monthly sales targets;
- Assist our internal sales team in working co-operatively with our Channel Agents;
- Assist the Sales and Marketing team in preparation of sales and marketing plans as well other sales and marketing materials;
- Proactively manage our network of agents, which includes strategic planning and relationship management to maximise sales opportunities;
- Proactively manage potential difficult situations with clients or other agents;
- Maintain accurate administration on all sales.
If you are:
- Speaking the language of Chinese, either Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Previous experience in working with channel agents is highly desirable, however not a prerequisite;
- Existing relationships with channel agents will be advantageous;
- Solid knowledge of the Sydney property market;
- Strong networking and relationship management skills;
- A clean drivers' licence and reliable car;
- Current certificate of registration of Real Estate Licence.
What is in it for you?
- Gain massive commissions and bonus
- Working in one of the largest global property developers in Sydney
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD.
- Work in the most collaborative corporate environment
If it sounds like you, please send your latest cv to Aili@denovo.com.au
or contact Aili on 0432368342.