- Lead this national leader in Insurance Building & Repair through their next growth phase!
- Work with an owner & board who will actually allow you to implement change & own the strategic direction
Our client is one of Australia's most experienced & trusted Insurance Building & Repair providers. Specialists in highly complex and difficult projects, they focus in Commercial property, working on behalf of Australia's biggest insurers. With an engaged & committed team, their success has been built from a culture of transparency, support, team & empowering their people to do their best work.
A rare opportunity is now available to lead their business into the next phase of expansion as the CEO.
- Working with a collaborative and down to earth MD/Owner who will actually allow you to implement change & own the strategic direction
- Leading an engaged and experienced team including GM's, CFO, HR Manager, Operations, Compliance, IT, Corporate Services, Marketing
- Create the vision & lead the strategic direction with expansion into new locations, markets & services
- Manage key relationships with Major Insurers at an Executive level with support of a Business Development Manager
- Developing & implementing process, systems, operations & service delivery structures to enable the business to scale
- Previous experience in a CEO/Exec GM/MD similar role managing & leading a mid sized business or larger
- Experience within the Insurance, Construction or Building Services related Industry highly regarded
- A leadership style that collaborative, that empowers & motivates people to want to do their best work
- A track record of driving sustainable & profitable business growth, developing strategies for expansion and growing new services
- Ideal but not essential Six Sigma qualifications
To be considered for this and or other Insurance Building Repair industry roles send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the "Apply Now" button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.