A well-established Electrical Contractor specialising in all aspects of Electrical works across the Solar, Commercial & Government sectors. Based in Perth, they have a need for an experienced CEC Accredited Project Manager to join their team and oversee their newly awarded projects.
What's in it for you?
- Exposure to major projects
- Opportunity to work with a well established Electrical contractor
- Growth opportunities
- Fantastic salary + super
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience as an Project Manager within the Electrical Industry
- Extensive experience in large Commercial, Solar & Government
- Proven track record in managing projects from cradle to grave
- Ability to work well under pressure and oversee a number of projects at any one time
- Ability to manage projects of any value
- Australian working experience and full working rights are essential
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Electrical Degree / Qualification
- CEC Accredited Design & Install is essential
- Full Drivers licence
If you're interested in applying, then please forward your updated resume (in Word / PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please click on the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, all applications will be kept with strictest of confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.