Our client is nationally and globally recognised leader in the distribution of power tools across various industries. A position has arisen for a talented Business Unit Manager based in HQ here in Melbourne. After years of continued success, the business is growing from strength to strength and so is looking for a highly autonomous person with the interest and ability to further build the company's presence in the market place.
- Manage a team of up to 10 personnel within sales & product development
- Take responsibility for the growth of this well-known brand in the market
- Strategically manage key accounts and develop new business opportunities across various industries
- Manage close relationships with the technical leads of customers and their departments
- Motivate existing team to excel in their role
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A proven sales management track-record with a minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- Knowledge within the FMCG, Construction or Consumables industry
- Strong organisational, planning and negotiating skills
- Previous experience selling through to large buying groups
Provide us with the above skills and the benefits will include
- $120,000 - $130,000 Base (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Car Allowance or FMCV
- Performance related bonus (Up to 20% of salary)
- Tools of trade including a mobile phone and laptop
- Access to both formal and informal training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this or similar sales roles, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the APPLY NOW button and send resume in WORD format.
For a confidential discussion please contact Abby on 03 9908 2085.