They work with Top-Tier clientele and provide services in Accounting & Taxation, Business Performance Management & Advice, Superannuation, Investment & Retirement Planning.
Working alongside a very successful but approachable Partner, you will provide leadership by managing a team of technically strong accountants and be the main point of contact for your clients.
You will be involved in everything from mentoring and supporting staff, compliance and managing client relationships.
To be considered you will have:
- Experience of managing a portfolio of $800k or more
- CA/CPA qualified
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced computer skills specifically with XERO
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Commitment to providing exceptional client service
- Training and on-going professional development
- Free all-day parking & close to public transport
- Annual salary reviews
- 2 big staff functions per year
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.