Our client provides a combination of accounting, taxation, superannuation, and consulting services to their clients that are from a diverse mix of industries and vary in sizes. They build strong and long-lasting relationships with their clients which enables them to tailor their services to meet their individual needs.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Manager to join their team. Reporting into a very successful and approachable partner, you will be responsible for a sizable client portfolio and managing a team of technically strong accountants. The core focus of your role will be to support and develop a strong team whilst building and maintaining client relationships.
You will be involved in everything from mentoring and supporting staff, managing client relationships, and high level compliance work.
Benefits of working here:
- Ongoing professional development through internal / external training and seminars
- Young, social and collaborative team environment
- Tech-savvy and paperless office
- Quarterly staff functions and social events and ad-hoc team lunches
- Bonus structures
- Study support
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work from home days
To be considered you will have:
- 6+ years’ experience in a management role within a reputable Australian firm
- Experience of managing a portfolio of $1mil or more
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience with leading a team of 5+ staff
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Be professional, personal and approachable
To arrange a confidential discussion please submit your resume through the APPLY button now!
**To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.