Business Services Manager - Northern SuburbsBased in beautiful modern offices in the outer north, our client pride themselves on the level of service they can provide to their broad list of clientele. You will be assisting them with all aspects of their accounting needs, tax strategies and tax advice, strategic business advice, personal financial advice and much more.
Due to growth within the firm, a rare and exciting opportunity has become available for someone who has experience with managing a portfolio of clients and reviewing work. Ideally, you will be ready to take the steps towards partnership.
To be considered you will have:
- Experience of managing a portfolio of $700k or more
- CA / CPA qualified
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ experience within a local accounting firm
- Experience with reviewing work
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work under pressure
- Be personable and approachable
- Have a desire to excel and develop the practice
- Long-Term career opportunity, pathway to Partnership
- Training and on-going professional development
- Onsite Car Park & transport at the front door
- Beautiful, modern and tech-savvy office
- Paperless office
- Charity fundraisers
- Friendly, collaborative and family feel team
- Flexible working arrangements
- Annual salary review, staff bonuses and incentives
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Manager who is looking for a true and genuine pathway to Partnership.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)