Due to significant growth in the last 12 months they have a newly created opportunity for an accountant to join their motivated and passionate team. You will be the first point of contact for your clients and assist them with all their accounting need.
Joining their team of motivated and passionate accountants, your role will include:
- Preparation of income tax returns and financial statements for individuals, partnerships, trusts and companies
- Preparation of BAS / IAS
- Preparation and maintenance of accounting and taxation records
- Liaising with the ATO and clients
- Tax planning and Advisory
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have 3 + years local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Be CA/CPA qualified (or near completion)
- Have excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Have a positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
- Be a confident communicator and team player
Perks and benefits of working here include:
- Free -all day parking close by
- Public transport at the front door
- Monthly internal and external training
- Career pathways
- Paperless office
- Annual salary reviews, staff bonuses and incentives
- Staff social functions and events
- Casual dress Fridays and early finish last Friday of every month
Even during these difficult times, our client has been growing which has resulted in TWO positions being created. This opportunity will not be around for long. To arrange a confidential discussion please submit your resume through the APPLY button now!
**To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.