Business Services ManagerOur client is a 4 Partner Chartered Accounting firm in beautiful modern offices in the Bayside area. They have been in operation for over 40 years and are experts in Accounting, Tax compliance, SMSF and Business Management.
They currently have a vacancy for an experienced Manager to join one of their teams. Reporting into a supportive and approachable Partner, this role will will be responsible for managing a client portfolio and team of 6 - 8 accountants.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a reputable Australian firm
- Experience with managing a fee base over $800K
- Be CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Previous experience in a mid-tier environment will be highly regarded
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Be driven to succeed, motivated and be a great communicator
- A positive attitude
Benefits of working here include:
- Flexible working arrangement, on going work from home days
- Tax banter and webinars
- Internal training
- Clear career pathways
- Paid birthday off
- Friendly, social and collaborative team environment
- Long-term career pathways
To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia. To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button.