They are a young, energetic, motivated and technical strong team who bring enthusiasm to their work. They have been able to push through these difficult times and have seen some recent growth which has resulted in two opportunities being made available for a Senior Accountant and a Manager.
You will be committed to professional growth, enjoys challenge and will be able to prioritise, delegate and manage workflow for your team. You will be a natural leader, which will enable you to mentor, inspire, train, and transfer your knowledge to a developing team but most importantly, you will love what you do!
Your Role will include:
- Fostering key relationships to develop clients and Business for the firm
- Assisting your portfolio of clients with their accounting requirements
- Providing technical advice and adding value to your client portfolio
- Leading and management of a small team (Manager)
- Supervising and reviewing work of junior staff (Senior)
Ideally, you will:
- Have a minimum 4 years' experience in a business services role
- Be CA/CPA Qualified
- Have previous staff management / reviewing experience
- Be able to prioritise, delegate and review work for the team
- Be personable and approachable
- Have a desire to excel and develop the practice
What’s of offer:
- Hands on exposure to management of broad client base
- Reporting directly into a supportive and approachable partner / manager
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Technical and soft skill’s monthly training
- Staff functions, events and charity days
- Flexible working arrangements
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced manager looking for a fresh new challenge with a fun and dynamic firm, or a senior accountant looking for a step-up! This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.